Thursday, April 28, 2011

EOS Lip Balm

Evolution Of Smooth Lip Balm

Price:
$3.00
Where can I get it?
Wal Mart or any local drug store
Why I {crave} it?
I love how handy this lip balm is and it leaves my lips so smooth and moisturized. This is one of my favorite lip moisturizers I have ever had.
About this product:
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

directions

Twist off top. Pucker up. Smooth on. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...