Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spray Paint

Rustoleum Ultra Cover 2x Coverage

Price:
$2.99
Where can I find it?
the Home Depot, OSH 
Why I {crave} it?
Recently I have been in major nesting mode over at our house (early I know) so I have been re-doing a lot of my furniture to give myself a little home decor fix. This is the best spray paint if you want to paint almost anything and everything from furniture to picture frames. All you have to do is wipe down the item, start painting (light coats, not too close), paint 1-2 more coats and wahla! You have a brand new looking piece of furniture/decor. I typically only use 2-3 coats and have found that the Satin finish gives you the best most expensive look. I will post some of my projects I have recently done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...