Thursday, January 19, 2012

Soothies Gel Pads

Soothies Gel Pads

Price:
$10.99

Where can I find these?
Target. Babies R Us. 

Why I {crave} them?
I was just introduced to these from a friend and wish I would have known about them with my other two kids. They have been my lifesaver since just giving birth to my third child a week ago and nursing. They instantly soothe, relieve and help heal sore nipples from nursing. They provide instant, cooling pain relief and you can even put them in the fridge before you use them so they are extra cool. The only down side is they are a bit pricey. They only comes with 2 reusable gel pads and they are typically only good for 72 hours. But trust me, they are worth every penny. Grab yourself at least 2 boxes after you have a baby. You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...