Monday, March 26, 2012

Colored Denim



Colored Denim

Price: 
$125.00
Where can I get them?
J. Crew
Why I {crave} it?
Colored Denim is so in right now and I'm loving adding some more color into my wardrobe. My favorite color denim pants are from J. Crew and they are the toothpick jean in garment dyed twill. There are about 5 different colors to choose from and are the cutest fit! Pair them with a chambray top or with almost any top you own. The possibilities are endless...grab yourself a pair for this years hottest trend!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, will you please discuss your favorite stainless steel cleaner? I had one that worked pretty well, they change the bottle, and therefore the formula and it leaves streaks now! So does everything else I've tried. If there's anyone out there who's done her research and found a great cleaner, it's you. I'd really appreciate your advice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...