Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Protein Bars

think Thin protein bars

Price:
$1.95
Where can I buy these?
Traders Joes
Why I {crave} it?
Think Thin protein bars are one of the best tasting protein bars I have ever tried. They have zero sugar and are high in protein. My favorite flavors are chunky peanut butter and creamy peanut butter. They are also gluten free.

More about them:
Our natural thinkThin® high protein bars come in rich delicious flavors and deliver 20 grams of a proprietary blend of proteins. Our ten natural thinkThin® high protein bars have 0 grams sugar and can be used as part of your healthy lifestyle and weight management program.

2 comments:

  1. Im loving this blog! Ive already gone out and grabbed some of the things you've wrote about!! I love a good recommendation so keep on going!!! hope your doing good! I cant beleive how big your boys are now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally hate protein bars so I am excited to try these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...